Friday, July 29, 2016

Home Management Binder: Planning Section

Today's adventure was a home management binder..

You would think that would be easy right? Just look up some free printables and bam! You have your whole life planned out for the next year.. Wrong! It seemed like every website I went to, you had to subscribe to get your free printables.. to me something isn't free if you have to do something for it.. I mean, let's be real here.  So I decided to research as much as possible on the many varieties of binders that I came across (my poor browser had SO many tabs open) and create my own little binder AND upload legitimately free printables. No subscription required (although if you wanted to, that would rock).

These printables are very time consuming, but I will post them once I finish each section.  Let's start with the "Planning" section.  This includes:
The section cover

Yearly calendar sheets
(unnumbered so the template can be used year after year)
A weekly calendar

A daily schedule

Goal setting sheets for: weekly, monthly, yearly, in 2 years, in 5 years, and in 10 years

And last but not least, a project planning sheet.

To download this binder section, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment